Monday, March 30, 2009

Water water every where...

We kinda screwed up. We found Steve Hobbs' body, his PDA and other equipment. Turns out the fool met some of the rock monsters, and couldn't roll with them. Ha. His maps and records led us into a room with some strange alien device, still not sure what it was exactly, but our Psyonic opened this thing up and the next thing we knew we were swimming with sharks. And it's the friggin' desert. Now the planet's set to turn green again, according to Doc Brown, but we killed some kinda life form that lived in the dust storms, or they were the dust storms. Not really sure I care about the dust really, was quite a problem when it comes to flying on this rock.


Water in the Desert.

Yeah, that's all the news I have, except that the Psyonic has some weird wing type things she got from our new navigator. We also blasted a nest of rock-eggs and I fragged their mom with Betsy.

Oh, and the salt water destroyed all my cigars. I hate this planet.

logged by Matt

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh

    Clear skies, perfect long distance vision, now if only I can find where I parked my super cool flying space ship thingy I'll be off like a bad smell.
    Yeah we might have killed the dust thingies, but hey, at least we can fly in style now.

    NO MORE WALKING !!!!!!

    Logged by Blaine

    ReplyDelete